Visa Platinum Secured
believe in what's possible.
No one is born with excellent credit – great scores are built over time. Whether you’re just starting out, or starting over, the Allegacy Visa® Platinum Secured card is designed to help you find your horizon. Together, we can plan for what’s possible.
Get your card
Apply for your Allegacy Visa Platinum Secured Card today.
This card offers a variable APR1 as low as 11.90% to 16.90%.
Credit limits of up to $25,000 based on your qualifications, with 115% secured
Secure Your Credit
Use funds from another account as security to establish your Visa Platinum credit limit
More info on Visa Platinum Secured
Whether you want to establish credit or make a fresh start, the Allegacy Visa Platinum is a smart way to work on your score.
- Fraud Protection – Get automatic fraud detection, with zero liability2 for unauthorized transactions. Bundle credit and debit care and maintain buying power.
- Go Anywhere – Visa is accepted at more than 10 million ATMs, restaurants and stores across the world
- Faster Easier Safer – Using a Visa card is faster, safer and more convenient than writing checks
- Cash Advance fee of either $10 or 2% of each advance, whichever is greater
Our credit cards include no penalty pricing, no over-limit fees, no balance transfer fees, absolute fraud protection, and zero liability2 for unauthorized card transactions.
Get your cardApply for your Allegacy Visa Platinum Secured Card today.
You might like ...
Here are a few other resources, pages and articles you might enjoy.
Become a memberEasy, secure. Make your day.
- 1 All loans are subject to credit approval. The variable APR for the unpaid balance and any new balance transfers will be between 11.90% to 16.90% APR based on your credit history and profile, and will vary with the market based on the prime rate. For complete details, please refer to our Platinum Benefits Guide and Application + Solicitation disclosure.
- 2 Zero Liability Fraud Protection does not apply to ATM transactions or PIN transactions not processed by Visa, and certain commercial card transactions. Notify Allegacy immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details regarding unauthorized use, see your account agreement.