Jump to: How to Continue Banking »
What Allegacy is Doing
Taking measures to ensure the health and wellbeing of our members, our employees, and your families.
As coverage of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues, we are closely monitoring the guidance being provided by health officials, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the North Carolina Department of Health (DOH).
We have plans in place to be here for you. Our leadership is meeting daily to review, update and enact portions of our plan as needed.
Message to members from Cathy Pace, CEO
watch the video
Last updated Wednesday, March 25:
- 2020 Annual Meeting: As a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic and government restrictions on public gatherings, the time and location of Annual Meeting has been changed. Please contact email@example.com for details.
Last updated Tuesday, March 24:
- This Saturday, March 28, Westbrook Financial Center Lobby and Driv-Thru will be closed. Visit one of our Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs) with Live Teller Assist available Saturdays from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Last updated Thursday, March 19:
- We understand that in situations like a pandemic, finances can be challenging. Allegacy is here for you and prepared to help. If you’ve been financially impacted by COVID-19 and need additional financial assistance, contact us for options – by phone at 336.774.3400 or via secure message available in WebBanking or the mobile app.
Last updated Wednesday, March 18:
- Allegacy will REMAIN OPEN to take care of all your financial needs, but we need to alter the ways you normally interact with us.
- Starting Thursday, March 19th, all Allegacy locations will offer limited access to our Financial Center lobbies, available by appointment only with the exception of our Spartan Village (on UNCG’s campus) and New Jersey locations, which are closed for appointments.
- Our lobbies will be closed to walk-in traffic
- All teller-assisted transactions will be conducted through the drive-thrus, ATMs and Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs), with LIVE assistance
- For all other transactions members will need to call for an appointment. We have designated phone lines set up for each Financial Center location:
Allegacy Village 336.774.8360
Bermuda Run 336.794.8485
Hanes Mall 336.774.3424
Mt. Airy 336.794.7070
North Patterson 336.794.7056
Peace Haven 336.774.8373
Stafford Village 336.774.3706
Westbrook Branch 336.774.2855
- Our Contact Center remains open for assistance and can be reached at 336.774.3400 / 800.782.4670.
Last updated Friday, March 13:
- Allegacy team members have been asked to stay home if not feeling well.
- Some of our Member Service Representatives may wear gloves during their day to prevent the spread of germs while handling cash.
- Extra cleaning precautions are taking place in all high-touch areas, including ATM and Interactive Teller Machines.
- Member workshops have been postponed, but financial Tools + Tips can be accessed on our website.
- We have adopted a contactless greeting, instead of our usual standard of a handshake or hug.
- Business travel bans and restrictions are in place.
- Allegacy is remaining vigilant in our efforts to prevent and monitor fraud. We are also keeping a close watch for any reports of financial fraud related to COVID-19. Even though this is a public health issue, fraudsters are known to target potential victims during times of uncertainty.
How to Continue Banking Habits While Avoiding Crowds
Please know that our goal is to continue to provide the best tools and access you need to manage your finances wherever and whenever. We are ready to serve you, whenever and wherever.
- Utilize Digital Services like the Allegacy Mobile Banking App and WebBanking™
- Visit 24/7 ATMs
- Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs) — with live teller assistance — and drive-thru banking are available at many of our locations.
- Please see Drive-Thru and ITM Teller Assistance hours and locations here.
- Our Contact Center is also available! Please call 336.774.3400 to speak to a representative or utilize the Live Chat on Allegacy.org
Here are some “how-to” bits of content on:
Where to make which transactions:
|By Appointment||Drive-Thru||Interactive Teller Machines||ATMs||Contact Center||Mobile App||WebBanking||Website||Phone Banking|
|Open a Deposit Account||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Complete a Loan Application||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Make a Cash Deposit||✔||✔|
|Make a Check Deposit||✔||✔||✔|
|Notary (members only)||✔|
|Make an Allegacy Payment||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Home Equity Document Signing||✔|
|Mortgage Eliminator Document Signing||✔|
|Check Account Balance||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|View Transaction History||✔||✔||✔|
|Access Safe Deposit Box||✔|
|Credit Card Cash Advance*||✔|
|Change of Address||✔||✔|
|Set Up Auto Draft||✔||✔||✔|
|Line of Credit Advance||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Starred transactions (*) refer to transactions completed by individual and business members alike.
Starred transactions (*) above in the Retail chart refer to transactions completed by individual and business members alike.
|By Appointment||Drive-Thru||Contact Center||WebBanking||Night Deposit||ITM||ATM||Mobile App||Appointment By Phone|
|Deposit with Coin||✔|
|Make a Cash Deposit||✔|
|Make a Check Deposit||✔||✔|
|Loan Payment by Check||✔||✔||✔|
|Credit Card Application||✔|
|By Appointment||Online¹||Advisor Phone||WebEx||DocuSign||Mail or FedEx||Secure Email|
|New, Review, or Service Appointments||✔||✔||✔|
|New Account or Service Forms²||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Request Tax Documents||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
1. You may access your investment accounts through your Allegacy Web Banking, or going directly to My Portfolio View. 2. Forms may be available online. Please contact your Financial Advisor for guidance. 3. Please contact your financial guidance for guidance on how to deliver checks.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Allegacy Federal Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
Jump to: What Allegacy is Doing »
What You Can Do to Be Well
Be proactive in your efforts to prevent the spread of sickness. When you visit our Financial Centers, you may notice that we are no longer shaking hands and performing “contactless greetings.” This so we can do our part to minimize the spread of germs.
Doing our part, we are providing our members with hand sanitizing stations, we kindly ask that you use this station when you enter any of our locations before you interact with our employees. This will help us keep our teammates safe and healthy so they can serve you.
Thank you for helping us all stay safe so that we may continue to do the right thing for your wellbeing today and every day.
Get the latest reports and safety suggestions from the CDC website.