Certificates of Deposit
build financial muscle. grow stronger.
A car, an education, a downpayment for a house. Whether you’re saving for a short-term goal or getting ready for retirement, Certificates of Deposit offer a low-risk way to grow your investment safely over time. Make a plan, breathe deep and watch your money grow.
Low Opening Balance
Open with as little as $500 (with no monthly service fee) and watch it grow over time
Available in variable terms from three months to five years, so you can meet short or long-term goals
Both regular and IRA certificates are available, and may be renewed automatically
No delays or hold times on direct deposits; applies to most payroll check deposits too²
Our partnership with CFS¹ gives you free access to local, award-winning advisors
Mobile banking, text alerts, eStatements and WebBanking put all the tools in your hands
Achieve the American dream sooner with the support of our unique product designed to help you save for the downpayment of your new home.
- Open an account with as little as $50 with the option to add to it
- Early withdrawal option after 12 months of saving
- Ability to qualify for $500 towards closing cost
Calculators to keep your savings on track
You might like ...
Here are a few other resources, pages and articles you might enjoy.
Become a memberMake plans. Create your tomorrow.
- ¹ Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Allegacy Federal Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make nondeposit investment products and services available. The following words need to be in bold on all Allegacy Investment group pages where this disclosure is placed. (They are currently not in Bold) are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal.
- ² Faster Deposits: Some restrictions may apply.
- All requirements must be met to earn highest dividends. Some transfer/withdrawal limitations and restrictions may apply. Fees may reduce the earnings.
- Allegacy provides eStatements as a free service; however, you must sign up for eStatements to receive them.
- On WebBanking, some restrictions may apply.
- To use mobile banking or to get text alerts, you must first sign up for them. Allegacy does not charge a fee for these services, but your mobile carrier’s normal data rates apply.