take control of your dreams.
It takes effort to achieve anything worthwhile. But with the right resources in hand, obstacles can be overcome. That’s why the Allegacy Education Loan exists – to give you the power to scale that cliff, and get started on the road to your future.
Apply for a loan
See if you're eligible for an Allegacy Education Loan.
Up to $7,000
Borrow up to $7K when enrolled in at least three credit hours per semester
Ten Years to Repay
Repayment starts when you graduate or six months after, and may extend ten years
Two Year Deferment
You can defer your loan for up to two years from when the repayment period begins
More info about Allegacy Education Loans
- Both student and co-signer (if required) must be Allegacy members
- Student must be enrolled for at least three credit hours at a vocational school, a trade school or an accredited in-state school
- Loan may be deferred for up to two years, with accrued interest and payment protection fees (if applicable) due at the end of each plan year on July 31st
- You may borrow up to $7 thousand
- Repayment begins at graduation, or six months after graduation
- When repayment period begins, loan is converted to monthly payments for up to ten years
Apply for a loanApply today for an education loan.
What others are saying
By far better than any bank I’ve ever been with. Don’t have to worry about all those fees and requirements. Hassle free banking.
I have been an Allegacy member for a few years now. Overall, this has been a great experience. Their staff is very customer service oriented. There was a potential issue just before closing on our house, and one of the branch managers helped us work through the issue, personally seeing it through.
It’s the finest CU I’ve used in my many years, very knowledgeable cashiers, managers and loan professionals.
I have been a member with the Allegacy back when it was Reynolds Credit Union. Excellent service in the CU. Excellent service on the phone. Excellent app for my phone. Web site very user friendly. I highly recommend Allegacy FCU.
Great tellers with excellent customer service skills. Been using for over 10 plus years. Keep it up ladies and gents you rock.
Very nice bank, staff is always ready to help with whatever you need.
You might like ...
Here are a few other resources, pages and articles you might enjoy.
Not yet a member?Believe in what's possible.
- Our Education Loan Program is a Private Student Loan; it's not affiliated or guaranteed by the federal government. You must meet all eligibility requirements to take out a loan. Loans are subject to credit approval. Rate is variable and based on your credit history and profile and subject to change on August 1st of each year while loan is deferred. Rate becomes fixed for repayment term. Rates, terms and products are subject to change.