take control of your dreams.
It takes effort to achieve anything worthwhile. But with the right resources in hand, obstacles can be overcome. That’s why the Allegacy Education Loan exists – to give you the power to scale that cliff, and get started on the road to your future.
Up to $7,000
Borrow up to $7K when enrolled in at least three credit hours per semester
Ten Years to Repay
Repayment starts when you graduate or six months after, and may extend ten years
Two Year Deferment
You can defer your loan for up to two years from when the repayment period begins
More info about Allegacy Education Loans
- Both student and co-signer (if required) must be Allegacy members
- Student must be enrolled for at least three credit hours at a vocational school, a trade school or an accredited in-state school
- Loan may be deferred for up to two years, with accrued interest and payment protection fees (if applicable) due at the end of each plan year on July 31st
- You may borrow up to $7 thousand
- Repayment begins at graduation, or six months after graduation
- When repayment period begins, loan is converted to monthly payments for up to ten years
Apply for a loanApply today for an education loan.
What others are saying
We had heard very positive comments regarding Allegacy so we applied for membership and a vehicle loan. Selina made the whole experience seamless and enjoyable. We will certainly consider Allegacy for any future financial needs.
As always you are very helpful, courteous, and professional. You and people like you are the reason I am with Allegacy and will never go back to a bank.
At 1st, I was weary of the thought an out of state bank. Brandi and your team made the process so easy. She was very responsive informative and helpful. I am very thankful i found you guys.
You might like ...
Here are a few other resources, pages and articles you might enjoy.
Not yet a member?Believe in what's possible.
Our Education Loan Program is a Private Student Loan; it’s not affiliated or guaranteed by the federal government. You must meet all eligibility requirements to take out a loan. Loans are subject to credit approval. Rate is variable and based on your credit history and profile and subject to change on August 1st of each year while loan is deferred. Rate becomes fixed for repayment term. Rates, terms and products are subject to change.