At the end of May, Allegacy will upgrade to a new technology system that will allow us to serve you better, faster, and offer you enhanced products, along with more security features to keep your finances safe.
- Be sure your telephone number(s) and email address information with us are up to date so that we can reach you if needed.
- Review your account history (available through WebBanking) and reschedule any WebPay payments that would have fallen between May 22 and May 25.
- All Financial Centers, Drive-Thrus and our Contact Center will close at 6:00 pm Friday and remain closed during Memorial Day Weekend, including Saturday, May 23 and the Federal holiday on Monday, May 25.
- WebBanking and WebPay will not be available beginning at 6:00 pm on Friday, May 22. Online Account Opening and Loan Application, as well as PhoneBanking will not be available during the upgrade weekend. These services will be available by 7:30 am on Tuesday, May 26.
- The Contact Center will open at 7:30 am, followed by all Financial Centers’ Drive-Thrus by 8:30 am and lobbies at 9:00 am. Pandemic precautions remain in effect, so Lobbies are open by appointment only. WebBanking, WebPay and ATM/ITM access will resume! Online Account Opening + Loan Application and PhoneBanking will be available.
Special Hours After The Upgrade
The Contact Center will be open from 7:30 am – 7:00 pm beginning on Tuesday, May 26th. Saturday, May 30th and Saturday, June 6th, 9:00 am — 5:00 pm
What's New for May
We are excited to share a sneak peek at a few of the new offerings you’ll experience with our technological upgrades on May 26th.
- Our Statements have been enhanced!
- May statements will be delivered a little differently. You will receive two. The first will look the same and include activity through May 22, 2020. The second will be upgraded to a new design and include activity for the remaining 6 days of May. Please retain both statements for your May record-keeping purposes.Beginning in June, you will receive a full monthly statement showing all details.
- Credit Card integration will be enhanced in Mobile + WebBanking. You will now be able to view your transactions in these digital tools!
- You may now make Allegacy loan payments by providing funds via ACH or debit card from an outside organization in the new loan payment module.
- Faster transaction, easier loan application process.
- Enhanced security tools that allow us to further protect your accounts from fraud.
- PhoneBanking Access: When you call in after Memorial Day Weekend, be sure to listen to the recording for instructions.
Our new statements show your account details in a more digestible, visually pleasing format. Check out the special member messages as well to see how else Allegacy can help you continue to be your best.
Hands down the coolest new offering to come next!
No more fumbling for your photo ID or member cards. Sign up to use the latest biometric technology that ensures the highest level of security for your identity. Just scan your palm with our new biometric scanner, and we can find your account details in an instant.
What's Coming Next
Following the big upgrade on Memorial Day Weekend, we will continue to roll out new features:
- Email receipts will soon be an option for transactions at our financial centers and Interactive Teller Machines.
- Consumer and Business Credit Card Management will be available. Turn cards on/off, report cards lost/stolen or cancel a card at your convenience!
- And, more business services are on the way to help you manage your accounts on the go. More safety and security and a few new account types to help your business be its best!
Message from the President + CEO
At Allegacy, our members are at the forefront of everything we do. We are committed to providing you the best, most secure financial experience possible.
With that said, we are excited to share that our team has been working extremely hard for the past two years to plan, prepare and test a new technology system that will allow us to serve you better, faster, and offer you enhanced products, along with more security features to keep your finances safe.
So… what does this really mean to you? While our technology upgrade is mostly happening behind the scenes, there will be times when the upgrade process will affect some of the services you may use.
Memorial Day Weekend is when we will officially upgrade our current system to the new one! We have been extremely diligent to make this enhancement as seamless as possible for you. In addition to this website as a resource, you will also receive a number of communications by mail, email and digital, to outline all the things you need to know. We hope you will read these thoroughly, and any time you have questions, please contact one of our amazing 400+ employees and we will be happy to help.
As CEO, I would like to thank you in advance for your support and understanding during this upcoming technology upgrade. Helping our members achieve their financial best is what drives us each and every day. We are excited for the changes ahead and are honored that you have chosen Allegacy as YOUR credit union. We will continue to provide our BEST to you, so you can achieve YOUR Financial BEST. THANK YOU!
What's Staying The Same
While the technology update will provide a lot of improvements, much of the way we do business together will remain the same:
- Account Numbers
- Direct Deposits
- ATMs, Check Cards, Credit Cards and checks will all function as usual, and your Personal Identification Number (PIN) will not change for your cards.
- Automatic Payments will continue to be debited as usual.
- Any alerts you have established in WebBanking will remain.
- Any transfers/payments you have established in WebBanking will remain in place as scheduled, EXCEPT if you have payments scheduled during the upgrade weekend, Saturday, May 23 – Monday, May 25. Those will need to be rescheduled prior to, or after the upgrade time period.
- Your account history in WebBanking will not change.
- Your Mobile Banking App credentials will remain the same.
The new system will enable us to better serve you through more efficient transaction processing and account opening.
A few highlights include:
- Easier to read monthly statements
- Faster service and transactions
- Easier options to apply online for loans and membership
- Enhanced security
- WebBanking enhancements to include Allegacy credit card account history within WebBanking along with an added ability to make Allegacy loan payments by ACH or debit card from outside organizations
- Verifast tablets with the latest biometric technology to make serving you faster and more secure than ever
Yes. The enhanced system has been thoroughly tested for accuracy. Our staff is well trained and prepared to answer your questions.
You should be sure your telephone number(s) and email address information with Allegacy is up to date so that we can reach you, if needed.
If you are an online banking user you may update your email address when you are logged in to WebBanking. To update your telephone number(s) you may call us at 336.830.8600.
** Please note that these resources materials were last updated on May 1, 2020.
The Allegacy website and Allegacy SmartBlog are full of informative content. Sign up to receive emails and monthly updates from our blog.