Use our external payment* feature to make a loan payment online, with no additional help.
Start by logging into WebBanking to set up your access to pay your Allegacy loans.
- Step One: Click on the Move Money tab.
- Step Two: Click on Loan Payment.
- Paying with an external account?
- Step Three: Choose Manage External Accounts.
- Step Four: Choose Add an Account and enter your external account information.
- Paying with an external debit card?*
- Step Three: Click Make a payment on the top right.
- Step Four: Click Pay by debit card.
First time using WebBanking? It’s free and easy to use – register now. Once you are registered for WebBanking, you can download our Allegacy Mobile App and make your loan payments while on-the-go.
*Exclusions apply: Allegacy is unable to process an American Express debit card. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. A $5.00 convenience fee will be applied per each loan payment for using an external debit card. No fee is incurred for an ACH transfer from an external account.