You have been selected by your credit union to participate in the MemberShoppers mystery shopping program. As a member-owner of the credit union you have a special interest in making sure the employees give you and other members the best possible service available. That’s why we are asking you to evaluate our service as part of your routine visits and calls to the credit union.
Mystery shopping is not difficult. In fact, anytime you visit or call the credit union, you are already consciously or subconsciously evaluating the service you are receiving. Now, we want you to tell us about your experience. As a mystery shopper, we’ll ask you to observe or listen for certain things. Next, log on to a website and fill out an easy-to-complete form and you are done. When your shop is complete, the credit union will credit $10 to $25 to your account, depending on the type of shop you have completed. It’s that easy!
If so, follow these steps to register:
- Click the link to register and be sure to follow all of the steps listed below. Register Here or copy and paste this link into your browser https://www.memberxp.com/ms/?page=onlineapp
- Create a user name and password and enter your contact information. (This information will ensure that you receive payment for the shops you complete, but at no time will you be asked to give your account information.)
- In the box below the question “From which Credit Union did you receive the shopper invitation,” enter Allegacy FCU.
- In the box that asks for your validation code, enter the word Allegacy
- Read and understand the Independent Contractor Agreement and then check the boxes and click to continue.
- On the screen that follows, choose a branch from the drop down list that you use the most often.
- Click on the “Click to Submit” button.
Once your registration has been submitted and you have been selected to participate, you will receive further guidance about your role as a shopper and details about the program from MemberShoppers. Space is limited in the program so if you are interested, apply today.