Whenever you run into questions, we’re here, with highly-trained specialists who are ready to give personalized attention to all of your financial needs.
Reach us by phone, chat or mail
336.774.3400 | 800.782.4670
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 12pm
Live support available online
Monday – Friday: 7:30am-6pm
Allegacy Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 26043, Winston-Salem, NC 27114-6043
Or fill out our contact form
Please remember that the following cannot be handled by e-mail, because a signature and/or other security clearances are required:
- Change of address – Please use the secure forms within WebBanking instead.
- Information about your personal accounts (balances, last payment made, etc.). Please use WebBanking instead.
- Withdrawals/transfers between accounts. Please use WebBanking instead.
- Opening/closing of accounts – Many new accounts can be opened by using the secure forms within WebBanking.
Let's be our best, together
When you become an Allegacy member, the benefits aren’t just individual. When you invest with us, we invest in arts, education, health and community service organizations throughout the Triad. It brings us joy to help our community thrive. It’s also the right thing to do.
- Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Allegacy Federal Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make nondeposit investment products and services available. The following words need to be in bold on all Allegacy Investment group pages where this disclosure is placed. (They are currently not in Bold) are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal.