AllHealth Wellness Savings
fitness for your body and your wallet.
A healthy life means wellness of mind, body and wallet. Those are exactly the goals that AllHealth Wellness¹ is designed to reward. The more active you are at the YMCA of Northwest North Carolina and/or the UNC Greensboro Leonard J. Kaplan Center for Wellness, the more you’ll earn through our robust financial rewards program.
The more you exercise or volunteer, the more you’re rewarded
With a household membership, your family’s activity counts toward your rate
Earn up to 1.05% APY¹ based on your monthly visits
No Monthly Fee
Open your account with just $5 and pay zero to maintain it – no monthly service fee
Mobile banking, text alerts, eStatements and WebBanking put all the tools in your hands
Our online tool makes it simple – switch automated payments, direct deposits and more in a click
Qualifying Fitness Facilities:4
YMCA of Northwest NC
UNCG Kaplan Center
More info on AllHealth Wellness
AllHealth Wellness¹ is a saving account that offers better rates the more active you and your family are:
- $5 minimum opening balance
- No monthly service fee
- Monthly dividends based on your activity
- Earn more based on number of visits, up to one visit per day
You control your rate
AllHealth Wellness is a variable-rate account, which means you control how much you earn on your balance. The more often you and your family visit the qualifying fitness facilities, the more you earn. (Only one visit per household per day is counted.)
The data we use to determine your rate is provided to us directly by the fitness facility. Your rate for the current month is determined by your visits from the month before. If you have to replace your ID / gym card for some reason, don’t worry, your earnings won’t be interrupted.
We formed a partnership with the YMCA of Northwest North Carolina because we share a common goal: to improve the overall wellbeing of our community. We realized we could make a greater impact by working together. (Find out if your favorite Y participates: eligible locations here.)
Any time you exercise, volunteer or attend a child’s sporting event at the Y, you’re making a positive step to improve your wellbeing, as well as that of your family. The whole community grows healthier as our members make choices like these.
Both Allegacy and the YMCA want to motivate you to keep being your best – so we’ve incentivized it with the financial rewards of AllHealth Wellness. As your activity grows, so do your dividends.
Open an accountGet your AllHealth Wellness Savings account started today.
You might like ...
Here are a few other resources, pages and articles you might enjoy.
Become a memberMake plans. Create your tomorrow.
- 1 AllHealth Wellness: APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Effective as of 04/16/18. Rates are variable and subject to change. All balances earn 0.10% APY. Dividends are earned at different rates based on the number of visits made to one of qualifying facilities, in the previous month, based on the data provided by the facility. Qualifying fitness facilities are defined as: (1) YMCA of Northwest of North Carolina and (2) Leonard J. Kaplan Center for Wellness. Members can combine qualifying facilities on one account, however, only one visit per household per day and one account per household. All requirements must be met to earn highest dividends. Minimum balance required to open account and earn dividends is $5.00. Some transfer/withdrawal limitations and restrictions may apply. Fees may reduce the earnings. Offer only available to consumers. Click here for additional terms.
- 2 Whole-Family Perks: Only one YMCA/Kaplan membership may be assigned to an individual AllHealth Wellness account. To make sure your family's activities count toward your rate, use a household membership when opening your AllHealth Wellness account. Members can combine qualifying facilities on one account, however, only one visit per household per day and one account per household.
- 3 Digital Services: Allegacy provides eStatements as a free service; however, you must sign up for eStatements to receive them. Some restrictions may apply to WebBanking. To use mobile banking or to get text alerts, you must first sign up for them. Allegacy does not charge a fee for these services, but your mobile carrier’s normal data rates apply.
- 4 Qualifying Fitness Facilities: Qualifying fitness facilities are defined as: (1) YMCA of Northwest of North Carolina and (2) Leonard J. Kaplan Center for Wellness. Members can combine qualifying facilities on one account, however, only one visit per household per day and one account per household. Only visits to branches located within Northwest North Carolina and/or visits to UNC Greensboro Leonard J. Kaplan Center for Wellness will count toward your AllHealth Wellness account. Any visit to a fitness center outside this network will not be captured.