AllHealth Wellness Savings
fitness for your body and your wallet.
A healthy life means wellness of mind, body and wallet. Those are exactly the goals that AllHealth Wellness is designed to reward. The more active you are at the YMCA of Northwest North Carolina, the more you’ll earn through our robust financial rewards program.
Open an account
Get your AllHealth Wellness Savings account started today.
The more you exercise or volunteer at the YMCA, the more you’re rewarded
With a YMCA household membership, your family’s activity counts toward your rate
Earn one of the best rates on the market over time on balances up to $10K
No Monthly Fee
Open your account with just $5 and pay zero to maintain it – no monthly service fee
No delays or hold times on direct deposits; applies to most payroll check deposits too
Mobile banking, text alerts, eStatements and WebBanking put all the tools in your hands
More info on AllHealth Wellness
AllHealth Wellness is a saving account that offers better rates the more active you and your family are at the YMCA of Northwest North Carolina.
- $5 minimum opening balance
- No monthly service fee
- Monthly dividends based on your YMCA activity
- Earn more based on number of YMCA visits, up to one visit per day
- Earn up to 1.00% APY on a balance of up to $10,000
- Savings over $10,000 subject to a rate of 0.10%
- Overdraft protection available
You control your rate
AllHealth Wellness is a variable-rate account, which means you control how much you earn on your balance. The more often you and your family visit the Y, the more you earn. (Only one visit per household per day is counted.)
The data we use to determine your rate is provided to us directly by the YMCA of Northwest North Carolina. Your rate for the current month is determined by your visits from the month before. If you have to replace your YMCA card for some reason, don’t worry, your earnings won’t be interrupted.
We formed a partnership with the YMCA of Northwest North Carolina because we share a common goal: to improve the overall wellbeing of our community. We realized we could make a greater impact by working together. (Find out if your favorite Y participates: eligible locations here.)
Any time you exercise, volunteer or attend a child’s sporting event at the Y, you’re making a positive step to improve your wellbeing, as well as that of your family. The whole community grows healthier as our members make choices like these.
Both Allegacy and the YMCA want to motivate you to keep being your best – so we’ve incentivized it with the financial rewards of AllHealth Wellness. As your activity grows, so do your dividends.
Open an accountGet your AllHealth Wellness Savings account started today.
Calculators to keep your savings on track
You might like ...
Here are a few other resources, pages and articles you might enjoy.
Become a memberMake plans. Create your tomorrow.
- Only visits to branches located within Northwest North Carolina will count toward your AllHealth Wellness account. Any visit to a branch located outside this area will not be captured through the YMCA of NWNC's tracking system.
- Only one YMCA membership may be assigned to an individual AllHealth Wellness account. To make sure your family's activities count toward your rate, use a household YMCA membership when opening your AllHealth Wellness account.
- To earn the highest-possible dividends on your account, you'll need to meet all requirements. Some transfer or withdrawal restrictions may apply. If you incur fees, those may reduce your earnings.
- APY means Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are effective as of 02/14/17 on balances up to $10,000. Rates are variable and subject to change. All balances earn 0.10% APY. Minimum balance required to open account and earn dividends is $5.00. Dividends are earned at different rates based on the number of visits made to the YMCA of Northwest NC (“YMCA”) in the previous month, as provided by the YMCA. Only visits to YMCA of NWNC count toward your AllHealth Wellness account. One account per household. One visit per household per day. All requirements must be met to earn highest dividends. Some transfer/withdrawal limitations and restrictions may apply. Fees may reduce the earnings. Offer only available to consumers.
- Allegacy provides eStatements as a free service; however, you must sign up for eStatements to receive them.
- On WebBanking, some restrictions may apply.
- To use mobile banking or to get text alerts, you must first sign up for them. Allegacy does not charge a fee for these services, but your mobile carrier’s normal data rates apply.