Money Market Account
every step matters. make strides.
Every step on the way to a goal is important. With a Money Market account, you can cover more ground with higher yields, monthly dividends, automatic deposits and no fees. Why take the time to walk when you can run?
The dividends on your Money Market account are compounded and paid monthly
No Monthly Fees
Get the flexibility you need with no minimum balance and no monthly service charge
Access the money in your account via checks, which are provided to you for free
Set up recurring transfers to your Money Market account for no-effort, automatic saving
Our partnership with CFS* gives you complimentary access to local, award-winning advisors
Mobile banking, text alerts, eStatements and WebBanking put all the tools in your hands
Open an accountGet your Money Market Account started today.
You might like ...
Here are a few other resources, pages and articles you might enjoy.
Become a memberMake plans. Create your tomorrow.
- *Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Allegacy Federal Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
- All requirements must be met to earn highest dividends. Some transfer/withdrawal limitations and restrictions may apply. Fees may reduce the earnings.
- Allegacy provides eStatements as a free service; however, you must sign up for eStatements to receive them.
- On WebBanking, some restrictions may apply.
- To use mobile banking or to get text alerts, you must first sign up for them. Allegacy does not charge a fee for these services, but your mobile carrier’s normal data rates apply.