Be your best you.
Welcoming new members every day.
At Allegacy, we strive to help our members take control of their finances while pursuing the personal goals that mean the most. Why? Because we believe it’s the right thing to do.
Cathy J. Pace
Doing right for our wellbeing and for the wellbeing of our members is why I come to work each day. Doing right is at our core. It embodies who we are, influences how we look, what we say and the way we help our members and each other be our best.— President + CEO
What makes Allegacy different from other financial institutions?
Wellness of mind, body and wallet
Health is a matter of balance. It’s about creating joy and growth. That belief shows in everything we do — from the values we cultivate in our team, to the resources we offer our members.
A credit union that cares
“People helping people” is the credit union motto and we stand by it. It’s why we created a park for those who’ve battled cancer. It’s why we raise and donate funds to enrich our communities.
Member-owned and not-for-profit
Our fees are lower than a bank’s and the interest you earn on savings is higher. We measure success by how we serve members. Our goal is to help you think creatively about your path and do our best to help you reach your goals.
Together, we’re stronger.
We continually look for ways to support the health of our community and meet its needs. It brings us joy to help our community thrive. It’s also the right thing to do.
The Allegacy team spent5200
hours volunteering and providing financial education
Helped members work towards reducing debt by$22K+
Allegacy members made168K+
check deposits using their smartphone camera and our Mobile App
Become a credit union member.
Join online now. The application takes about 10 minutes. Just have your ID, Social Security Number and funding account info ready.
Who can join?
There are a number of ways to become a member of the credit union.
You are eligible to open an Allegacy account if you live, work, worship or attend school in designated communities.
If you bank with Allegacy, so can your family — your spouse, children or stepchildren, siblings, parents and step-parents, grandparents and grandchildren — as well as members of your household, even if they’re not related to you. Refer them today.
You’re also eligible to join Allegacy if you’re an employee or retiree of an eligible company. Not sure if your company is eligible? Contact us.
Reward your employees. Attract new talent. Add credit union membership to your company’s benefits package and help your team be their best, together. Learn more about select employee groups.
If you belong to any of the following associations, you can be an Allegacy member.
- American Consumer Council (ACC)
- Accion Hispana
- Arbor Run Homeowners Association
- Charlotte Art League
- Clemmons Masonic Lodge
- Davie-American Little League
- Forsyth Chapter of American Business Women’s Association
- Forsyth County Bar Association
- Forsyth Stokes Davie County Medical Society
- Greater Greensboro Black Chamber of Commerce
- Guilford Merchants Association
- Hispanic League of the Piedmont Triad
- Human Service Alliance
- Iglesia Bautista El Camino
- Kernersville Little Theatre
- Lantern Ridge Homeowner Association
- Latin American Coalition
- North Carolina State Grange
- North Meck Soccer
- SECCA (Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art)
- Shallowford Lakes Homeowners
- Sherwood West Homeowners Association
- Southwest Forsyth Little League
- Southwest Guilford High School Band Booster Club
- Twin City Youth Soccer Association
- Whitmore Place Home Owners Association
- Wilmore Neighborhood Association
- Winston-Salem Delta Fine Arts
I have never had a bad experience with Allegacy. I’ve been telling family and friends about it for years.— member from Hamptonville, NC
Become an Allegacy Member
The first step will be to open your share savings account.