At Allegacy, we are committed to giving back to the communities we serve. Through the Allegacy Foundation, we fulfill our promise of doing right for the wellbeing of our community by supporting local nonprofit organizations addressing critical needs and students pursuing higher education. Learn more about our collective impact by visiting our Community Wellbeing Impact Report.
Helping feed the hungry
Health + Wellbeing
Promoting early detection + disease prevention
Supporting teachers + students
Diversity, Equity + Inclusion
Celebrating our diverse community
The Allegacy Foundation will consider charitable donation requests that meet the following criteria:
- Organization is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit
- Request aligns with one of our focus areas (food insecurity, health + wellbeing, education, and DE&I)
- Donation amount does not exceed $5,000 per organization per year
- Impact will be felt within the communities Allegacy serves
- Funding is not provided to individuals, religious organizations, and political organizations or candidates
All donation requests must be submitted online using the Donation Request Form. We consider donation requests on a quarterly basis with submission deadlines of: March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31. We will notify you of the status of your request within four weeks of the submission deadline.
The application period for the Allegacy Scholarship Program opens the first day of October with an application deadline of February 1. Allegacy offers up to ten (10) scholarships ranging from $500 to $2500 each to qualifying students pursuing higher education at a community college, trade school, college, or university. To learn more about the Scholarship Program, click the link below.
Your generous gift allows us to advance research, enhance care and support for all affected, and reduce dementia risk through the promotion of brain health.—