At Allegacy Federal Credit Union, we are focused on promoting financial health within our membership, staff and community. When you’re in charge of your financial future, we’re happy. We invite you to browse the content below – which is loaded with on-demand financial tips and resources – to help you meet your goals.
Free tools + guidance designed to offer the information you need to make wise choices, navigate debt the smart way and take control of your finances.
Crunch the numbers, find the answers… on rent vs. buy, debt consolidation and more.
Protect your data using tips, new and popular resources and our most recent updates on emerging security threats.
Find our latest newsletter and past issues featuring updates from our CEO and the latest product offers.
Financial health, it makes cents.
Let Allegacy help you along your financial wellness journey with Enrich, an interactive financial education tool. Mobile and tablet enabled, Enrich delivers dynamic content and lessons on a range of personal finance topics that enhance your financial wellbeing.
- Create your profile to unlock custom financial tools + courses
- Complete your Financial Wellness Checkup for a personalized learning plan
- Enter the $1000 Monthly Challenge to learn more + possibly win a prize
The simple lessons you teach today will give your kids a solid foundation for making a lifetime of smart financial decisions. Lessons like how to save and when to spend; the importance of money as a tool to becoming your best. And open a Beginners Best Kids Savings Account today to put those lessons in motion! Download activities to enjoy with your kids »
A lot can happen in 12 weeks. Challenge yourself by choosing one of three savings plans. If you stick with it, you’ll be able to sock away a healthy total! Download an overview with resources you can customize »
Take a mindful approach toward addressing your debt situation once and for all. To participate in the challenge, simply following these three easy steps:
- Download the Debt Freedom Challenge Spreadsheet to quantify your debt, determine a timeline, and develop your repayment strategy
- Download the Debt Freedom Challenge Action Plan to move ideas into action plus track and celebrate your weekly progress
- Read and absorb Keeping Debt Manageable for the tips, tools, and encouragement you need to be successful
Knowing your interest rates and how to leverage them and making smart choices about debit + credit cards.
Micro-course on how your Credit Score is calculated and strategies for improving it.
Different budgeting strategies and tools.