plan your path. make your move.
You’re a powerhouse. So is the Allegacy Visa® Platinum. With low, prime-based interest rates and credit limits that are flexible to meet your needs, this card is designed to work harder and go farther. If you know you’ll be carrying a balance month-to-month, it provides your lowest rate option.
Coverage That Matters
As a Visa® cardholder, have peace of mind on the road with Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance and Roadside Assistance.
Introductory Rate 0.00%1
12 months from the purchase and 12 months from each balance transfer with a low 1.5% balance transfer fee on newly established cards until April 30, 2018. After that your variable rate will be between 9.65% to 14.65% APR.
Flexible credit limits available based on your qualifications, so you have room to work
More info on Visa Platinum
Take advantage of low rates to help you avoid the pitfalls of high-interest debt, with a generous credit limit to give you room to accomplish your goals.
- Fraud Protection – Get automatic fraud detection, with zero liability³ for unauthorized transactions. Bundle credit and debit care and maintain buying power.
- Go Anywhere – Visa is accepted at more than 10 million ATMs, restaurants and stores across the world
- Faster Easier Safer – Using a Visa card is faster, safer and more convenient than writing checks
- Generous Limit – Flexible credit limits available based on your qualifications, so you have room to work
- Cash Advance fee of either $10 or 2% of each advance, whichever is greater
Our credit cards include no penalty pricing, no over-limit fees, absolute fraud protection, and zero liability³ for unauthorized card transactions.
You might like ...
Here are a few other resources, pages and articles you might enjoy.
Not yet a member?Easy, secure. Make your day.
- 1 Zero Liability Fraud Protection does not apply to ATM transactions or PIN transactions not processed by Visa, and certain commercial card transactions. Notify Allegacy immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details regarding unauthorized use, see your account agreement.