Visa Signature Rewards
enjoy the simple pleasures.
Which rewards would you enjoy most? Allegacy Visa® Signature Rewards is the card that lets you decide. Get paid in points for every dollar you spend and redeem them later for merchandise, travel opportunities, lifetime experiences, cash and more – your choice.
Get your card
Apply for your Allegacy Visa Signature Rewards Card today
Flexible Reward Redemption
Get Bonus Points
Earn 5,000 more Bonus Points if you spend $50,000 or more annually.
0.00% Introductory APR for 90 days on purchases and balance transfers made within 90 days of account opening. After that your variable APR will be between 11.15% to 13.15%.
More info on Visa Signature Rewards
Earn 1.5 points for every dollar you spend on net retail purchases, with no limit to how many rewards you can redeem.
- 24/7 Fraud Protection – Get automatic fraud detection, with zero liability2 for unauthorized transactions. If your card is compromised, we offer 24/7 customer service to quickly start the process of setting things right for you
- Go Anywhere – Visa is accepted at more than 10 million ATMs, restaurants and stores across the world
- Faster Easier Safer – Using a Visa card is faster, safer and more convenient than writing checks
- Generous Limit – Flexible credit limits available based on your qualifications, so you have room to work
- Cash Advance fee of either $10 or 2% of each advance, whichever is greater
- Understand how points are earned or browse your CURewards® options
Our credit cards include no penalty pricing, no over-limit fees, absolute fraud protection, and zero liability2 for unauthorized card transactions.
You might like ...
Here are a few other resources, pages and articles you might enjoy.
2 Zero Liability Fraud Protection does not apply to ATM transactions or PIN transactions not processed by Visa, and certain commercial card transactions. Notify Allegacy immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details regarding unauthorized use, see your account agreement.