At Allegacy, we focus on what’s possible — achieving balance, creating wellbeing and pursuing your goals. We accept new members every day.
Learn about our member perks.
Who can join?
You’re eligible to open an Allegacy account if you live, work, worship or attend school in our community.
Family and household members
If you bank with Allegacy, so can your family — your spouse, children or stepchildren, siblings, parents and step-parents, grandparents and grandchildren — as well as members of your household, even if they’re not related to you.
You’re also eligible to join Allegacy if you’re an employee or retiree of an eligible company.
Not sure if your company is eligible? Contact us.
Select employer groups
Reward your employees. Attract new talent. Add credit union membership to your company’s benefits package and help your team be their best, together. Learn more about select employer groups.
If you belong to any of the following associations, you can be an Allegacy member.
- Accion Hispana
- Arbor Run Homeowners Association
- Center for Smart Financial Choices
- Charlotte Art League
- Clemmons Masonic Lodge
- Common Grounds Youth Coffeehouse
- Davie-American Little League
- Forsyth Chapter of American Business Women’s Association
- Forsyth County Bar Association
- Forsyth Stokes Davie County Medical Society
- Greater Greensboro Black Chamber of Commerce
- Guilford Merchants Association
- Hispanic League of the Piedmont Triad
- Human Service Alliance
- Iglesia Bautista El Camino
- Kernersville Little Theatre
- Lantern Ridge Homeowner Association
- Latin American Coalition
- Mothers & More Lake Norman Chapter
- North Carolina State Grange
- North Meck Soccer
- Pulse International
- SECCA (Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art)
- Shallowford Lakes Homeowners
- Sherwood West Homeowners Association
- Southwest Forsyth Little League
- Southwest Guilford High School Band Booster Club
- Twin City Youth Soccer Association
- Whitmore Place Home Owners Association
- Wilmore Neighborhood Association
- Winston-Salem Delta Fine Arts
Find out what makes us differentWhat do we mean when we say we want to help you be your best? We're glad you asked.
What others are saying
Easily answered all my questions and concerns. Very helpful and helped me know what I needed to do.
Felt a personal connection with the Allegacy associates that I dealt with.
Great folks to guide us through the process.
I was treated with respect, trust and honor. The team that worked with me helped me get everything done in a timely fashion. I will always be grateful for all the help that was given to me.
Members of a household are persons living permanently in the same residence, who comprise a single economic unit and participate in the maintenance of the household. For example, two people sharing an apartment would be considered members of a single household.
Association applications are PDF files. You’ll need Adobe Reader to view and print them. You can download Adobe Reader for free directly from the Adobe website.