At Allegacy, we focus on what’s possible — achieving balance, creating wellbeing and pursuing your goals. We accept new members every day.
Who can join?
You’re eligible to open an Allegacy account if you live, work, worship or attend school in our community.
Family and household members
If you bank with Allegacy, so can your family — your spouse, children or stepchildren, siblings, parents and step-parents, grandparents and grandchildren — as well as members of your household, even if they’re not related to you.
You’re also eligible to join Allegacy if you’re an employee or retiree of an eligible company.
Not sure if your company is eligible? Contact us.
Select employer groups
Reward your employees. Attract new talent. Add credit union membership to your company’s benefits package and help your team be their best, together. Learn more about select employer groups.
If you belong to any of the following associations, you can be an Allegacy member.
- Accion Hispana
- Arbor Run Homeowners Association
- Center for Smart Financial Choices
- Charlotte Art League
- Clemmons Masonic Lodge
- Common Grounds Youth Coffeehouse
- Forsyth Chapter of American Business Women’s Association
- Forsyth County Bar Association
- Forsyth Stokes Davie County Medical Society
- Hispanic League of the Piedmont Triad
- Human Service Alliance
- Iglesia Bautista El Camino
- Kernersville Little Theatre
- Lantern Ridge Homeowner Association
- Latin American Coalition
- Mothers & More Lake Norman Chapter
- North Carolina State Grange
- North Meck Soccer
- Pulse International
- SECCA (Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art)
- Shallowford Lakes Homeowners
- Sherwood West Homeowners Association
- Southwest Forsyth Little League
- Southwest Guilford High School Band Booster Club
- Twin City Youth Soccer Association
- Whitmore Place Home Owners Association
- Wilmore Neighborhood Association
- Winston-Salem Delta Fine Arts
Open an AccountBe an Allegacy member.
Find out what makes us differentWhat do we mean when we say we want to help you be your best? We're glad you asked.
What others are saying
By far better than any bank I’ve ever been with. Don’t have to worry about all those fees and requirements. Hassle free banking.
I have been an Allegacy member for a few years now. Overall, this has been a great experience. Their staff is very customer service oriented. There was a potential issue just before closing on our house, and one of the branch managers helped us work through the issue, personally seeing it through.
It’s the finest CU I’ve used in my many years, very knowledgeable cashiers, managers and loan professionals.
I have been a member with the Allegacy back when it was Reynolds Credit Union. Excellent service in the CU. Excellent service on the phone. Excellent app for my phone. Web site very user friendly. I highly recommend Allegacy FCU.
Great tellers with excellent customer service skills. Been using for over 10 plus years. Keep it up ladies and gents you rock.
Very nice bank, staff is always ready to help with whatever you need.
- Members of a household are persons living permanently in the same residence, who comprise a single economic unit and participate in the maintenance of the household. For example, two people sharing an apartment would be considered members of a single household.
- Association applications are PDF files. You'll need Adobe Reader to view and print them. You can download Adobe Reader for free directly from the Adobe website.