At Allegacy, we focus on what’s possible — achieving balance, creating wellbeing and pursuing your goals. We accept new members every day.
Learn about our member perks.
Who can join?
You’re eligible to open an Allegacy account if you live, work, worship or attend school in our community.
Family and household members
If you bank with Allegacy, so can your family — your spouse, children or stepchildren, siblings, parents and step-parents, grandparents and grandchildren — as well as members of your household, even if they’re not related to you.
You’re also eligible to join Allegacy if you’re an employee or retiree of an eligible company.
Not sure if your company is eligible? Contact us.
Select employee groups
Reward your employees. Attract new talent. Add credit union membership to your company’s benefits package and help your team be their best, together. Learn more about select employee groups.
If you belong to any of the following associations, you can be an Allegacy member.
- Accion Hispana
- Arbor Run Homeowners Association
- Charlotte Art League
- Clemmons Masonic Lodge
- Davie-American Little League
- Forsyth Chapter of American Business Women’s Association
- Forsyth County Bar Association
- Forsyth Stokes Davie County Medical Society
- Greater Greensboro Black Chamber of Commerce
- Guilford Merchants Association
- Hispanic League of the Piedmont Triad
- Human Service Alliance
- Iglesia Bautista El Camino
- Kernersville Little Theatre
- Lantern Ridge Homeowner Association
- Latin American Coalition
- Mothers & More Lake Norman Chapter
- North Carolina State Grange
- North Meck Soccer
- Piedmont Consumer Council (PCC)
- Pulse International
- SECCA (Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art)
- Shallowford Lakes Homeowners
- Sherwood West Homeowners Association
- Southwest Forsyth Little League
- Southwest Guilford High School Band Booster Club
- Twin City Youth Soccer Association
- Whitmore Place Home Owners Association
- Wilmore Neighborhood Association
- Winston-Salem Delta Fine Arts
Find out what makes us differentWhat do we mean when we say we want to help you be your best? We're glad you asked.
What others are saying
Excellent service and great location for service and convenient ATMs.
I have been a member for over 20 years and service beats the banks hands down
There are many advantages to being an Allegacy member. Allegacy membership was recommended to me by a friend, and I will very likely “pay it forward”.
My experience felt personal and was handled in a timely fashion.
You can never over-state the importance of business support that truly makes an impact. Since the inception of FILMCOVE, Allegacy has been there every step of the way. I’m sure their positive impact will continue to be felt by us and others for many years to come. We are grateful.
Members of a household are persons living permanently in the same residence, who comprise a single economic unit and participate in the maintenance of the household. For example, two people sharing an apartment would be considered members of a single household.
Association applications are PDF files. You’ll need Adobe Reader to view and print them. You can download Adobe Reader for free directly from the Adobe website.