Become a SEG today!
Do you know financial issues impact employee productivity?
- 76% of Americans say they are stressed about money
- 58% of employees say financial stress contributes to absenteeism
- 78% of employers say their employees are less productive at work when they are worried about finances
As an exclusive partner with Allegacy, we offer key no-cost features to benefit your organization. Your dedicated Business Development partner will work with you to understand your specific business needs to tailor a plan to best help you and your employees be their best. With competitive banking solutions, a commitment to financial education and wellness we help enhance your benefits package. And, we will do the work and make it easy for you!
Partner with Us
Reward your employees. Attract new talent. Add credit union membership to your company’s benefits package and help your team be their best, together.
- Offering a no-cost financial and wellness benefit that can enhance your employee benefits package
- All employees are eligible for an Allegacy credit union membership
- Enhance your Employee Benefits Package
- Free financial wellness education for your employees
- Free group and one-on-one budget coaching
- Dedicated Business Development partner
- Direct Deposit option
- Health Savings Account and other deposit service offerings
- Credit union membership for employee + family
- A financial wellness program tailored to individual needs
- Free Checking available
- Competitive loan rates
- Free Credit Union Auto Buying Service
- Rewards Credit Card (CC): Earn 1.5 points for every dollar you spend, trade them for CASH, travel opportunities and more.
- Complimentary Financial Planning services to help with retirement planning, marital changes, education planning and insurance needs
- Convenient 24/7 mobile + WebBanking access
- Full suite of Digital services
- Nationwide ATM access
- Variety of Member Perks
- One on one meetings: we are available to meet with you individuals to answer questions they have about their accounts and our services
- Notary Services
It’s easy to apply to become a new Select Employee Group (SEG) for credit union membership. Please follow the steps below to get started.
- Complete the Selection Criteria Form below.
- Copy and print the resulting letter on your company’s letterhead, sign and mail or scan and email to BusinessDevelopment@allegacy.org.
- That’s it! We’ll be in touch. In the meantime, please feel free to explore our site.
How we’re different, what we stand for + where we’ve come from – get to know us better.
We will always do the right thing for your wellbeing. That’s our promise.
Our member benefits are designed around working out, having fun and making smart financial choices.