start strong, and speed up.
Adjustable-Rate Mortgages are not for everyone. But for some, they can be a sound home ownership strategy. This type of loan starts with lower monthly payments for a fixed period, followed by variable rates (with rate limitations) that make your monthly payments fluctuate at set intervals.
Begin annual adjustments after two (2/1), five (5/1), seven (7/1) or ten (10/1) years more »
15-30 Year Loans
You can choose to amortize your adjustable-rate mortgage across 15 or 30 years more »
Popular 10/1 Option
Start with the security of a low, fixed rate for ten years, followed by regular annual adjustments more »
With our Medical Mortgage Program based on our 10/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage*, you get a loan that’s just right for your needs. Because more people are staying in their homes for 10 years or less, this loan is the perfect size for many reasons:
- Not the typical ARM, this loan offers an extended fixed interest rate at very competitive rates.
- Zero down payment option without the typical charge for private mortgage insurance (PMI).
- Conducive for medical professionals** just starting their careers as eligible applicants may qualify to exclude their student loan debt in their debt-to-income (DTI) ratio.
- Available to existing homeowners, who are medical professionals with 10-12 years left on their mortgage, looking to refinance.
**Medical professionals are defined as being a physician, physician’s assistant, dentist, and/or pharmacist.
Apply for a loanSee if you qualify for an Adjustable-Rate Mortgage.
You might like ...
Here are a few other resources, pages and articles you might enjoy.
Let's be our best, together
When you become an Allegacy member, the benefits aren’t just individual. When you invest with us, we invest in arts, education, health and community service organizations throughout the Triad. It brings us joy to help our community thrive. It’s also the right thing to do.
Not yet a member?Make yourself at home.
- The 10/1 ARM offers a fixed rate for the first ten years. After that, the rate and monthly payment may change annually for the remaining life of the adjustable-rate mortgage, based on the one-year LIBOR plus a margin of 2.25. The maximum adjustment is 5% lifetime cap.