As an extension of our community outreach, we support local chambers of commerce and other organizations that promote economic development in the communities within our footprint. Some highlights of our recent partnerships include:
- Supported the programs and projects of various chambers of commerce throughout Allegacy’s footprint including: Davie Chamber, Mt. Airy Chamber, Kernersville Chamber, High Point Chamber, Lewisville-Clemmons Chamber, King Chamber, Guilford Merchants Association, and Greater Winston-Salem Inc.
- As a Chamber Champion, provided funding to Greensboro Chamber of Commerce to support the Annual Luncheon and Small Business Awards.
- Supported the Downtown Greensboro Inc. as the presenting sponsor of the 2021 Fun Fourth celebration and the 2021 Downtown in December holiday events.
- Promoted workforce development programs through sponsorship of the Winston-Salem Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) and the Human Resources Management Association of Greensboro (HRMAG).
- Recognized by the Kernersville Chamber of Commerce as the Business of the Month.
- Sponsored community events included the Mt. Airy Autumn Leaves, Kernersville Spring Folly, Kingfest, Mt. Airy Bud Break, Battle of the Badges softball tournament, among others.
- Awarded honorable mention in the Dora Maxwell Social Responsibility Community Service Award by the Carolinas Credit Union Foundation.